Main Job Task and Responsibilities
- Manage & control Manpower in production section.
- Oversee Production activities of machine operators on shift & supervise them for optimal productivity with set standards for Quality.
- Train machine operators on machine Operation, Safety & Quality of the product.
- Manage shift to ensure compliance with company procedure related to production and safety
- Report to upper management and seek guidance to resolve challenges
- Check and ensure that the quantity of raw materials required for shift operations is in right proportion for production
- Enforce strict safety guild line and company standards
- Ensure output meets quality standard
- Ensure the safety use of equipment
- Work in line with production engineer to rectify any fault found in machine without delay
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES.
- Education level and/or relevant experience(s)
- Minimum of Trade test certificate or National diploma/Technical college certificate in any engineering or social science related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the plastics manufacturing industry will be an added advantage
- Good interpersonal skills- able to work well with others
- Able to read and write report and good verbal communication skills
- Able to learn about the machines, products, and processes quickly