- Researching new cost-reducing manufacturing processes that meet customer and regulatory requirements.
- Communicating with relevant parties regarding food quality and safety concerns.
- Working on new products from conceptualization to launch.
- Updating product information sheets for sales preparation and updated labels.
- Recording, analyzing and summarizing research data.
- Coordinating independent laboratory testing.
Food Scientist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Agricultural Science, Biology, Chemistry or a related field.
- Ability to use internal and external sources to make technical scientific advances.
- Proven ability to work in a laboratory.
- Knowledge and understanding of data science.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.