- Researching new cost-reducing manufacturing processes that meet customer and regulatory requirements.
- Communicating with relevant parties regarding food quality and safety concerns.
- Utilizing formulation software to create and update formulations.
- Working on new products from conceptualization to launch.
- Arranging and shipping sales samples.
- Updating product information sheets for sales preparation and updated labels.
- Recording, analyzing and summarizing research data.
- Coordinating independent laboratory testing.
- Updating and maintaining MRP system.
- Adhering to GMP and other safety regulations.
- Performing other duties assigned by supervisors.
- HND in Agricultural Science, Biology, Chemistry is required.
- Ability to use internal and external sources to make technical scientific advances.
- Proven ability of working in a laboratory.
- Knowledge and understanding of data science.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.