- Ensure the highest quality product by performing all required procedures, quality checks and documentation to meet specification
- Operate Ice Cream equipment
- Communicate with upstream and downstream operations to maintain process flow and prevent production disruptions
- Disassemble, clean/sanitize and reassemble all required equipment
- Maintain line housekeeping and sanitation.
- Set up, maintain, monitor, and adjust equipment as necessary to maintain product, quality, and safety specifications
- Perform other duties as required.
In this position, the employee will regularly work with and around others; in a wet and/or humid environment; in areas of high noise level; and around mechanical, electrical, and pressurized equipment. The work is fast-paced.
- 18 years of age or older
- Aptitude for automated mechanical processes with good troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- Ability to read and write legibly in English
- Excellent interpersonal communication, math and problem solving skills
- Ability to work multiple shifts and/or schedules.
- High School diploma
- No experience required but most have ability to learn new function easily and adapt accordingly
- Be a Multi-Tasking individual
- Adaptable - Adjust approach to match varied task requirements; Adjust behavior to others' styles; Change priorities to meet changing demands; Adjust quickly to new responsibilities and tasks
- Communication - presents ideas effectively, actively listens.
- Teamwork/ Cooperation - effectively working within and outside the formal line of authority.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee is required to stand; use hands to finger; handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; taste or smell; and talk or hear. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and depending on the area assigned may regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- YettySpeaks Confectionery Solutions are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for their employment.