- The manager will be responsible for the business performance of the business
- The Manager will ensure compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Liaise with customers, suppliers, employees, suppliers and relevant authorities
- Manage budget and introducing cost effective methods of operation
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly business report including but not limited to-financials, marketing, business development and process improvement reports
- Day to day management of all aspects of the restaurant
- Promote and marketing the business
- Introduce and strategically implement business expansion
- Handle administration and paperwork
- Ensure attainment of financial targets on a daily weekly and monthly basis
- Continuously ensure improvement in the overall running of the business
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Exceptional use of social media tools (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pintrest and Tumblr).
- Excellent knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in maintaining calendars, word processing, spreadsheets (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
- Strong attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information and situations.
- High level of demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for handling staff and customers
- Strong written and oral communication skills for managing business admin and personnel matters;
- Ability to cope under pressure and work long hours
- Ability to lead a team effectively and efficiently
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work confidently to make impactful business decisions
- Problem-solving ability to resolve issues as they arise.
- At least 3 years work experience as a manager in a restaurant chain or any experience in a leadership position
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree