- F&B Server performs all tasks associated with setting up, serving, and breaking down of function rooms where banquet food service activities are performed.
- He / She is responsible for the prompt, courteous, smooth, and efficient service of food and beverage to guests during a banquet and outdoor functions.
- Additionally, work as a team to follow through with the proper and timely set-up and execution of banquet events.
- Technical College or Trade Certificate or its equivalent.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of work experience in a similar role.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.