The responsibilities of the job holder will include but are not limited to the following;
- Designing delicious and attractive menus and continuously making improvements.
- Forecasting, planning, sourcing, and ordering food supplies for the kitchen, as well as beverages to stock the bar and fridges.
- Building positive relationships with food and beverage vendors.
- Adhering to the food and beverage budget.
- Managing daily food and beverage operations.
- Following food and safety regulations.
- Maintaining positive customer relationships, processing complaints, and responding to customer needs.
- Assisting with marketing events.
- Creating and enforcing restaurant policies, targets, and KPIs.
- Hiring, training, and managing food and beverage staff.
Food and Beverage Manager Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in the hospitality industry, with an emphasis on food and beverages.
- Culinary or food service management degree may be advantageous.
- In-depth knowledge of the food industry.
- Strong working knowledge of related computer software, including restaurant management software.
- Ability to adhere to budgets and meet financial targets.
- Exceptional organizational, leadership, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Ability to forecast food and beverage needs.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Great delegation skills.