- Screening, interviewing, hiring, and training restaurant/Lounge staff.
- Managing restaurant/Lounge staff's work schedules
- Conducting regular inspections of the restaurant, Bar, Lounge, and kitchen to determine whether proper standards of hygiene and sanitation are maintained.
- Overseeing food preparation, presentation, and storage to ensure compliance with food health and safety regulations.
- Checking in on dining customers to enquire about food quality and service.
- Monitoring inventory and ensuring that all food supplies and other restaurants/Lounge essentials are adequately stocked.
- Monitoring the restaurant/Lounge cash flow and settling outstanding bills.
- Reviewing customer surveys to develop and implement ways to improve customer service.
- Resolving customer complaints in a professional manner.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or hospitality
- 1 – 2 years of experience
- Proven experience working as a supervisor in the hospitality industry (Restaurant and Lounge).
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- Strong management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Salary: NGN 90,000 + Commission, Lunch, and Access to Medical Services