Job responsibilities for Flutter Developer:
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
- Diagnose performance issues, fix bugs (including crashes and ANRs) to increase the functionality of the application.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Collaborate with team members (product managers, developers, designers) to brainstorm about new features and functionalities.
- Experience required: 3 - 8 years
- B. Tech, MCA, M. Tech degree in Computer Science Engineering or a related subject
- Proficient in Java/Kotlin programming
- Knowledge and experience in Flutter Framework and DART programming
- Hands-on experience in using RESTful APIs
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing micro-services architecture and containers
- Object-oriented analysis, UML and design using common design patterns.
- Hands-on experience in development IDE Android Studio, Android SDK, Firebase Test Lab
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Familiarity with IOS integration with Flutter
- Experience using GitHub or a similar environment
- Complete understanding of SDLC
- Experience with Agile development
- Experience with Material Design and Android UI design principles, patterns and best practices
- Good knowledge of adding third-party libraries
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- A track record of delivering successful complex consumer product apps (finance apps, e-commerce apps)
- Critical thinker