Our client is looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Others
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Building and shipping robust apps to Android/ iOS devices using a single codebase.
- Writing readable and clear code using Dart that will be extensively documented for future use and upgrades.
- Sharing feedback and brainstorming ideas with teams to improve the development process.
- Understand basic concepts of design for developing user-friendly applications.
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies.
- Preferred experience working remotely and coordinating tech initiatives with different teams to deliver projects.
- Experience in the development of Android/iOS applications and have deployed them on Google Play/App Store.
- 3+ years of knowledge in mobile app development.
- In-depth understanding of Object Oriented programming languages like Java and C++.
- Familiarity using version control tools like Git, Subversion, etc., and IDEs like Android Studio, VS Code, etc.
- Understanding of the Agile Software Development Life Cycle and being exposed to Scrum projects.
- Knowledge of Dart programming language, Rest APIs, and integration of various APIs from third parties.
- Comfortable using test cases for debugging code, enhancing performance and reliability.
Work Type: Remote
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.