· Proven transport background
· Good knowledge of Nigeria traffic rules and regulations
· Good mechanical background.
· Very good organizing ability
· Ability to disgnose vehicular problems
· Excellent inventory management skills
· Good negotiation skills and ability to influence others to reach a consensus
· Reliable and able to work under pressure
· Good relationship skills and ability to deal with different kind of people including drivers, staff members.
• HND/ B.Eng Mechanic Engineering or B.Sc in Business Administration, Transport Management, or other related fields.
• 5 years progressive relevant experience in transport operations
• In-depth technical knowledge of light and heavy duty vehicles
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Must be a team player, with good interpersonal relationship skill.
Salaries attractive based on qualification and wealth of experience