1. Male or Female
2. B.Sc, BA or HND from a recognized institution with minimum of 2 years experience in Transportation, Logistics or Freight.(experience of benefit being a transport or logistics supervisor or clerk in owned fleet operations or third party managed operationswill be an advantage
Experience in multiple sectors including fast moving consumer goods is also an advantage
3. Fluent understanding and ability to converse in Hausa and lgbo Languages is required
4. Ability to work in mixed environments, from client loading premises to trailer parks to meeting rooms
5. Willingness and ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced field environment for extended periods of the time required
6. Strong skills with the Microsoft Office Suite, Candidate needs to be tech savvy and accustomed to cloud and mobile access to systems
7. Positive attitude and a willingness to learn with a proven record of adding value to the business and delivering results.
8. Excellent communication skills digitally and Orally.