- Providing reports to management on budgeting, schedules, maintenance, and fleet progress
- Responsible for the overall accounting, planning, coordinating, and managing of fleet
- Conduct appraisal of the entire Fleet team down to drivers
- Developing methods to decrease cost and improve efficiency
- Minimum academic qualification of either a BSc or HND degree.
- 3+ years in a logistics or FMCG
- Experience in the transportation industry is an added advantage
- Excellent communication and leadership abilities.
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills.