The fixed-income trader is responsible for executing security trades on behalf of clients based on equity research relating to fixed-income investments. In addition, the fixed-income trader would be responsible for the maintenance of portfolios and reporting on portfolio strengths and weaknesses to management amongst other duties.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Buying and selling securities on behalf of the company.
- Evaluating trading algorithms.
- Implementing effective trading strategies.
- Working with quantitative researchers to improve trading strategies.
- Recording and reporting each day’s profit and loss.
- Regularly monitoring portfolios to ensure that they are guideline compliant.
- Keeping abreast with changes in the financial market.
- Assisting the company to attract new clients by maintaining and enhancing marketing materials.
- Applicants should possess at least 1 - 2 years of work experience in an investment company with relevant qualifications.