Fixed Income Trader
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
A reputable financial institution is interesting in Hiring a Fixed Income Trader with relevant experience in a financial institution.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:7 years
- Manage investment funds to maximize return on client investments.
- Select specific investments or investment mixes for purchase by an investment fund.
- Perform or evaluate research, such as detailed company or industry analyses, to inform financial forecasting, decision-making, or valuation.
- Monitor regulatory or tax law changes to ensure fund compliance or to capitalize on development opportunities.
- Review offering documents or marketing materials to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Evaluate the potential of new product developments or market opportunities, according to factors such as business plans, technologies, or market potential.
- Meet with investors to determine investment goals or to discuss investment strategies.
- Minimum academic qualification of a B. Sc in any numeracy-related course (i.e., Commercial, Science, or Engineering) from a reputable university;
- MSc or MBA is an added advantage;
- A strong and proven interest in Finance, Investments, and the business world;
- Finance related Professional qualifications are required (ACA, ACCA, CFA);
- 7 years of relevant work experience.
Work Style: Hybrid
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.