- Supervising and coordinating activities of workers engaged in trapping and spawning fish, incubating eggs, and rearing fry in fish hatchery
- Assigning fish workers in collecting fertilizing and incubating spawn, and transfer of fingerlings to ponds
- Overseeing treatments and rearing of fingerlings
- Observing the appearance and actions of developing fish to detect diseases and specifies medication to be added to food and water.
- Co-ordinating fish hatchery work schedule and directs workers on feeding, sorting, and transferring fish
- Training workers
- Accurate record-keeping of fish
- Performing other duties as determined by supervisor
- Minimum of A Diploma in a relevant field.
- Relevant professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years experience within a similar environment.