- Responsible for feeding, cleaning, fish handling, record keeping.
- Responsible for water quality measurement
- Shall also be responsible for managing and operating facilities such as hatcheries, nurseries, and final grow-out sites
- Implement breeding programs and coordinate growing schedules
- Monitoring the species-environment and maintaining those conditions to optimize their health
- Cleaning of the facility and equipment
- B.Sc in Aquaculture, Fisheries, biological sciences or any other relevant discipline
- Proven experience in commercial aquaculture, fish propagation, and husbandry
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Must have an aptitude for practical work and problem solving
- Must show a high level of physical fitness
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates. For the successful candidate, we offer onsite accommodation.
The application closes in two weeks from the date of this publication.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.