- The volatile nature of our product and the need to prevent and fight fire occurrence has created this position to take proactive measures to cob fire hazards and take care of emergencies arising from fire accident/incident and bomb alerts and advise on preventive measures.
- The successful candidate shall report to the HSE Supervisor and with the primary duty to inspect premises to identify fire hazard and the state and integrity of equipment and availability to fight fire outbreaks; organise fire drills and ensure that alarm systems are in perfect working condition; training of employees on the appropriate use of fire prevention pieces of equipment and develop, plan, monitor, review, implement and evaluate the efficacy of fire prevention strategies over time for management review and approval.
- A minimum qualification of a Diploma with 5 years experience and training in a structure fire prevention management institution with appropriate certification.
- Candidates with lesser qualification but with longer service experience but not more than 45 years shall be considered.
- The successful candidate must possess basic literacy, numeracy, communication and computer appreciation skills.
- The applicants shall be required to pass a psychological, physical and medical test.
- The maximum age limit is 35 years.