· Proven working experience as an Architect or a Site Engineer – with experience in both design and finishing works. (Not less than 3 years).
· A track record of finishing structures effectively.
· Strong portfolio to prove artistic skills.
· Expert knowledge of building products, construction details, and relevant rules, regulations, and quality standards.
· Excellent drawing skills and familiarity with design software (Adobe Photoshop, Revit, SketchUp, 3d Studio VIZ, or similar).
· Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions.
· Visual awareness and an eye for detail.
· Communication and project management skills.
· B.Sc. degree in Architecture or Engineering.
· Deploy high-quality architectural planning and designing of building architecture at the project site delivering aesthetic design and monitoring site work related to architecture on a daily/weekly basis.
· Control project from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative, and functional design.
· Solely responsible for finishing stage for all projects to ensure design compliance.
· Develop feasibility reports and design proposals based on project/client brief.
· Develop ideas keeping in mind project/client’s needs, building usage, and environmental impact.
· Produce detailed blueprints and make any necessary corrections.
· Compile project specifications.
· Keep within budgets and timelines.
· Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines, and regulations.
· Make on-site visits to check on project status and report on the project.
· Cooperate and liaise with construction professionals.
· Follow architectural trends and advancements.