- Deploy high-quality architectural planning and designing of building architecture at project site delivering aesthetic design and monitoring site work related to architecture on a daily/ weekly basis.
- Control project from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design.
- Solely responsible for finishing stage for all projects to ensure design compliance.
- Develop feasibility reports and design proposals based on project/client brief.
- Develop ideas keeping in mind project/client’s needs, building’s usage and environmental impact.
- Produce detailed blueprints and make any necessary corrections.
- Compile project specifications.
- Keep within budgets and timelines.
- Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations.
- Make on-site visits to check on project status and report on the project.
- Cooperate and liaise with construction professionals.
- Follow architectural trends and advancements.
- Proven working experience as an Architect – with experience in both design and finishing works. (Not less than 3 years).
- Strong portfolio to prove artistic skills.
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards.
- Excellent drawing skills and familiarity with design software (Adobe Photoshop, Revit, SketchUp, 3d Studio VIZ or similar).
- Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions.
- Visual awareness and an eye for detail.
- Communication and project management skills.
BS degree in Architecture.