Roles & Responsibilities:
- Supervise and manage financial audits of medium and large scale Organisations e.g. Banks, insurance companies, and Pension funds using International Standards on Auditing (ISA)
- Supervise and manage financial audits of multinational Organisations e.g. banks, insurance companies, and pension funds using International Standards on Auditing (ISA)
- Manage accounting advisory and other assurance engagements
- Manage teams on the field during Assurance engagements, typically coordinating more than one engagement team at a time.
- Support PwC’s training and risk management functions
- Involve in Practice management and business development activities
- Act to resolve issues that prevent effective team working even during times of change and uncertainty.
- Must be working in a consulting/Audit firm - 6 - 8 years professional experience in external audit of organizations in the financial services sector (e.g. Banks, insurance companies, and Pension funds).
- ACA/ACCA qualification (or equivalent)
- Have deep technical knowledge and understanding of the application of relevant International Financial Reporting Standards
- Demonstrate an understanding of regulatory pronouncements that are applicable to banks, investment companies, and other financial services companies
- Pursue opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of your comfort zone
- A passion for delivering exceptional client service and building trusted relationships.
- Ability to analyze complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Focus on developing a perspective on key global trends, including globalization, and how they impact the firm and our clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties
- Focus on upholding the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- A proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong relationships with clients
- Effective communication skills when working at all levels
- Possess the ability and maturity to resolve issues that prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty.
- Ability to coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development.
- Ability to perform and deliver on multiple commitments concurrently with ease and professionalism