· Responsible for producing research reports and analysis on the stock market.
· Collaborating with the editorial team to determine writing objectives and content direction.
· Frequently constructing compelling articles using a variety of sources including economic and financial or business-related news articles.
· Writing plans and proposals that identify key trends.
· Providing key background knowledge in reports as well as strategic solutions.
· Presenting reports, updating based on emerging research or changing protocol and making revisions as needed.
· Excellent writing and speaking abilities on financial markets and the economy.
· Minimum 2 years as a research analyst
· Bachelor's degree in related field including finance, economics, mathematics or statistics
· Intermediate understanding of equity and bond markets.
· Savvy about Nigerian Stock Exchange including but not limited to stock market trading, valuation, and other key metrics.
· Knowledge of key indicators of the Nigerian economy such as inflation rate, GDP, Monetary Policy
· Analytics and financial modeling skills
· Confident and charismatic
· Ability to communicate confidently with CEOs, founders, and business leaders of some of Nigeria’s notable companies
Application Closing Date
27th February, 2021
Location: Ikeja, Lagos