KEY RESULT AREAS:
The jobholder’s accountability areas are outlined as follows;
· Maintenance of accurate accounting records
· Effective utilization of resources
· Financial planning and analysis
· Cost accounting and analysis
· Submission of accurate, timely and relevant reports
· Successful implementation of quality control standards for goods and services offered.
· Effective supervision of employees assigned to the team
· Continuous process improvement of services through efficient working
· Enforcement of relevant guidelines, rules and regulations
· Demonstrate ability to use computerized accounting systems;
· Must demonstrate high integrity and ethical practice
· Must demonstrate ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
· Must be a team player who is able to work cordially in teams
· Must demonstrate ability to multitask.
· Must demonstrate commitment to operational effectiveness
· Should have ability to solve problems by applying relevant business knowledge
· Should demonstrate professional expertise in the relevant work area
· Must have the ability to communicate in both written and oral communication
· Must be able to work under pressure
· Must be a flexible person, who is willing to learn and able to work flexible hours to achieve the organizational goals
· Must have knowledge in use of MS office packages
· Must have knowledge in use of Accounting software packages (i.e. Peachtree, Sage)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
The Job holder must possess;
· Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or in a business-related field.
· Association of Chartered Accountants (ACA) or its equivalent;
· A minimum of four 4 years of relevant working experience in relevant field;
Location: Iwo Osun State, operational office in Ibadan. Candidate must be willing to relocate and travel