- Financial Controller functions as the hotel's strategic financial business leader.
- The job holder will lead, develop, and implements property-wide strategies that deliver products and services to meet or exceed the needs and expectations of the brand's target customers and employees.
- The position provides the financial expertise to enable the successful implementation of the brand service strategy and brand initiatives while maximizing the return on investment. In addition, creates and executes a business plan that is aligned with the brand's business strategy and focuses on the execution of financial and accounting activities and the delivery of desirable financial results.
- The candidate must be a Chartered Accountant
- Minimum of 7 years experience in a similar role in the hospitality industry.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.