- Management of the organizations accounting records, evaluating and managing risk; ensuring compliance with regulations; publishing financial statements;
- overseeing accounting operations; analyzing financial data;
- monitoring expenditure;
- budget and revenue forecasts preparation;
- coordinating auditing processes;
- development of internal control policies and procedures and ensuring the accuracy of financial information.
- Financial management experience; leadership skills, interpersonal skilIs;
- solid written and verbal communication skills;
- high attention to detail; organizational skills;
- critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Proficiency in accounting software; research skills; analytical skills; computer skills; understanding of data privacy standards; thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures; compliance oriented; auditing experience.
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field. ICAN certification is an advantage
- Work experience 5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience.