- This role will report to the Head of Finance & Accounts and work with external consultants where required.
- This role will also have a close working relationship to the sales team for its accounting responsibilities.
- Support preparation of the budgeting and planning exercise including economic/financial forecasting
- Support preparation of the weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual management information for senior management and board of directors
- Preparing for tax compliance and annual filing of accounts are executed accurately and promptly
- Report on the working capital (receivables and payables) as well as cash balances
- Perform required ad-hoc economic, financial, or marketing analysis as requested by management
The ideal candidate will have a Finance or related degree as well as the following experiences and skills:
- Practical professional experience of the fiscal and accounting standards applicable in Nigeria and at least a general understanding of internationally accounting standards
- 3-5 years’ experience in working in a financial accounting role with practical experience on playing a key role in corporate filings
- Experience in financial planning, forecasting and reporting including delivering management information at different levels in the organization
- Strong professional integrity and ability to engage effectively with stakeholders
- Related Post graduate professional study (ICAN, CIMA, CPA, CFA etc.) is an advantage
- Strong track record for delivery to agreed targets (confirmed by references)
- Effective verbal, non-verbal and written communication in English
- A demonstrable strong industry/sector network is advantageous