- Employee Motivation & Team spirit: Developing skill sets of team members and initiating external intervention if required.
- Budget and Costing: Lead, plan, process, and manage short/long term forecasts and annual budgets.
- Reports and Reconciliation: Report to the CFO with timely and accurate financial information.
- Statutory Compliance and Tax: Interface with the auditors, tax authorities, banks, and regulatory agencies.
- Cost Control, Cash Flow Management & Administration: Plan, implement, and manage CAPEX with payback analysis, OPEX budget, and Cash flow forecast.
- Understanding the business dynamics.
- Availability of right data.
- Usage of the ERP for reports.
- Either a B. Sc or HND in Accounting. Possession of an ACCA will be an added advantage.
- 11 Years’ related experience in manufacturing accounting.