The Financial Advisor is a sales agent who will be responsible for selling life insurance products to customers to enable them to achieve their personal and family goals.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Educate clients regarding the range of product/service options available to them
- Determine the risk tolerance of clients
- Develop personally tailored solutions for clients
- Follow through on deals approved by clients
- Maintain proper documentation of actions taken on behalf of clients
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of products the organization offers
- Minimum academic qualification of either an OND, HND, or BSc in a relevant discipline.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skill
- Excellent presentation skill
- Relationship management skills.