AIICO Insurance PLC is the leading player in this industry with the largest and most profitable agency network in Nigeria. It is transforming to be the most prosperous and admired agency workforce in entire Africa. It has acquired the highest quality of learning systems and process.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- The Financial Advisor is a client-based role where you run your own practice, but have the support of the number one retail life Insurer in Nigeria,
- As a Financial Professional with AIICO, you will guide individuals, families and businesses alike into the financial future they desire by utilizing our expansive insurance and financial product lines.
- You'll help solidify your own future as well because you'll have the opportunity to own your career while being aligned with a company where hard work is valued and rewarded.
- Our new, blended training and development program is designed to work with your schedule, and in this type of role, that can make all the difference. For your development, you'll be offered a series of company-sponsored international standard programs and value proposition.
- Money Motivation
- Work Discipline
- Financial Acumen
- Technology Savvy
- Numerical Aptitude
- Entrepreneurial bent of mind.
- Communication Skills
- Mobility, Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Minimum of HND Or BSc.
- Strong understanding of the investment business.
Minimum age 24
- Prior work experience in a reputable company or experience of running your own business is most preferable.
- A two or more years of sales experience is an added advantage.