- To ensure success as a financial administrator, you should possess extensive knowledge of both administrative and accounting principles and demonstrate experience in a similar role. A top-notch financial administrator will be someone whose expertise translates into optimized financial processes and compliance with industry regulations.
- Gathering, analyzing, and interpreting relevant financial data.
- Answering to inquiries made on the websites, providing adequate information to the inquiries, and forwarding the details of the queries if involving sales to the Business Development Department.
- Checking and responding to queries on the website
- Where requiring quotations for queries; liaise with Business Development department to provide a quotation accordingly
- Evaluating and optimizing financial controls and procedures.
- Updating daily transaction records and assisting with payroll administration.
- Managing accounts receivable and payable, as well as expenses.
- Keeping records of invoices and tax payments, as well as reviewing and processing reimbursements.
- Preparing income statements, balance sheets, and budgets.
- Identifying financial liabilities and performing risk analysis on liquidity and cash flow.
- Resolving account discrepancies and performing account reconciliations.
- Preparing financial reports, including projected returns on investment and growth rates.
- Keeping abreast of regulatory requirements and best practices in financial administration.
- Bachelor's degree or HND in accounting, finance, or a similar field.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a financial administrator, or similar.
- Ability to navigate different accounting software.
- In-depth knowledge of financial controls and accounting standards.
- Extensive experience in financial reporting.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Superb organizational and time management abilities.
- Great collaboration and communication skills.
- 2 - 6 years of prior experience
Age Range: 26 – 35 years
Salary Range: Below 70,000 naira salary reviewed after 6months