· Summarizes the organization’s current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, preparation of monthly and yearly financial statements and other reports.
· Maintaining balance sheet schedules, ledgers, account, bank reconciliation analysis and audit/reconciliation of accounts of the organization.
· Ensuring deductions and prompt remittance of necessary schedules and various statutory deduction i.e VAT, PAYEE, CIT, pension Fund etc.
· Carry out monthly closing and account analysis in the finance department.
· Performs statistical, cost and financial analysis of financial reports and data, and prepares subsequent narrative analysis for management.
· Payroll administration and preparation of monthly sales reports for analysis.
· Develop and consolidate the departmental and organization’s budget.
· Periodic audit of departmental processes.
· Monitor compliance in line with accepted accounting principles and company procedures.
· Develops, maintains and implements financial internal controls, policies and procedures.
· - BSc in Accounting or related discipline
· - ICAN, ACA or ACCA certification is required. Candidates in-view will be considered.
· - At least 3 years of relevant experience.
· - Strong experience/knowledge in Financial Reporting, Taxation and IFRS is required.
· - Strong financial acumen and analytical skills.