- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- A Master’s of Business Administration degree will be an added advantage
- An ACA, ACCA, or any regulatory recognized accounting certification is compulsory
- Certified Public Accountant, Certified Management Accountant, or Accredited in Business Valuation credentials will be an added advantage
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite and financial reporting software
- 5 - 10 years experience with financial accounting systems, extraction of financial data, and data analysis
- Ability to work under extensive time constraints
- Proven work experience as a Financial Accountant or similar role
- Solid knowledge of accounting regulations
- All CVs must be saved with the candidates’ full names only. Any CV not saved with candidates’ full names will not be treated.
If you want to be a part of this unique team, kindly send in your application and resume on or before two weeks from the day of publication.
Please note: Candidates who meet the above criteria and live in Kaduna State or its immediate axis are encouraged to apply.
Only those who meet the above criteria need to apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course. ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.