· Plan, control, monitor finances and ensure adherence to statutory requirements, asses financial risk and strive for operational efficiencies within the organization.
· Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual statements (balance sheets and income statements)
· Provide responsive and sound support to the company’s finance function and management
· Ensure timely and robust financial reporting of the Finance Function for monthly management accounts, budgets, re-forecasts, cash flow, Organize internal audits and other requests
· Responds to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data
· Advise and update management on irregularities in any financial matters
· Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
· Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies
· detailed risk analyses to assess potential investment and analyze financial trends
· Additional professional qualifications like (ICAN, ACA) will be an added advantage.
· Knowledge of accounting regulations and compliance requirements
· IT proficiency with Advanced Excel skill and the ability to use accounting software
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with strong numerical abilities
· Minimum of 4-6 years of professional experience.
· Thorough knowledge of accounting procedures, taxation and principles
· Time-management abilities and confidentiality
· Good oral and written communication skills
· Sound business knowledge and ability to explain complex financial information in a clear way
· Organizational skills with the ability to work under pressure within the deadlines