Algorism Limited is a technology and digital transformation solutions company, founded in January 2016, with the founding vision of becoming Africa’s number one digital transformation solutions provider. We are focused on delivering world-class digital transformation solutions to business enterprises and governments across Africa. Our business is built around the experienced professionals that make up our people, our proven methodologies for value delivery, an extensive global partner ecosystem, and our ethical business practices and reputation. We provide solutions to complex business problems across many verticals including Financial Services, Government, Utilities, Retail, Manufacturing, Education and Mining. Algorism Limited requires the services of an ethical and organized Financial Accountant. The successful candidate will be joining a team of motivated and creative achievers and will be rewarded for hard and creative work.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Periodic management accounts and performance reports against budget
- Cashflow analysis
- Expense management reporting
- Inland Revenue and other statutory computations and filing (PAYE, ITF, NSITF, Pensions, etc)
- Processing of annual tax clearance (working with external audit/tax consultant)
- VAT computations and filings
External audit management
- Management of audit process end-to-end working with external auditors and tax consultant
- Preparation of relevant documents needed for external audit
- Invoicing and tracking of invoices for collection
- Follow-up on WHT credit notes
Banking and bank reconciliation
- Management of bank account opening process
- Processing of monthly bank statements for bank reconciliation
- Prompt resolution of reconciliation issues
- Support in bank relationship management for the establishment of credit lines
- Support in bank transaction processes
- Analyzing/Summarizing fiscal or monetary policies that may impact business
- Minimum academic qualification of HND/Degree in Accounting.
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience.
- Ethics - Works with integrity and ethics.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time.
- Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret financial statements and come up with Quick Solutions.
- Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft office packages specifically spreadsheet, Word Processing software, PowerPoint, and computerized accounting packages
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.