We are looking to hire a suitable candidate
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:7 years
- Ensure that all customer contracts and Sales orders are properly reviewed and give guidance on how and when billing should commence for services provided
- Ensuring completeness in the recording of customers’ transactions so that customer accounts reflect accurate balances
- Ensure that customers’ invoices are generated as at when due and have those invoices dispatched to the customers within the stipulated timeline
- Review and approve all invoices before they are posted or dispatched to customers
- Ensure that all changes to existing customer contracts-Upgrades, downgrades, and price reviews are timely and adequately captured
- Liaise with account managers to obtain first-hand information that affects customers and reflect them on customer accounts
- Coordinate the creation and update of Customer Profiles on the ERP
- Updates Account receivables balance by coordinating and monitoring daily sales order processing and bank remittance transactions.
- Validate the accuracy of revenue booked for all customers
- Ensure that Billing Process is adhered to strictly
- Ensuring that customers ledgers accounting ledgers are updated by posting monthly invoice transactions, customer payments and credit notes.
- Preparation and recording of accounting entries in the general ledger system
- Ensure the integrity of the general ledger postings.
- Liaise with Account Managers and Credit Control regarding suspended or terminated customers and adjust billing accordingly
- Confirm authorizations for all requests and obtain necessary supporting documents.
- Identify and update the Manager of significant problems, discrepancies, risks, etc.
- Maintain regular contact with other staff, departments, and remote offices on procurement and other financial matters, as well as obtain and convey information and/or to correct transactions.
- Other duties are consistent with the role assigned from time to time.
- First Degree in Finance/Accounting.
- A minimum of 7 years of working experience is required.
- ICAN/ACCA is required
- Accurate attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of any Accounting Application.
- Cooperative and willing to assist others.
- Able to work with little or no supervision.
- Able to deal with problems involving a few variables.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.