· Managing day to processing of sales remittance on Xero accounting software.
· Identify and resolve invoicing issues, accounting discrepancies and other financial related issues.
· Participate in the preparation and planning of budgets.
· Create and implement financial policies to guarantee operational efficiency.
· Perform periodic financial analysis to detect and resolve problems.
· Provide support in preparation of the monthly closing and budget/forecast processes.
· Ensure that financial transactions are properly updated and recorded.
· Perform finance analysis, reporting and management tasks.
· Review financial documentation and procedures and make appropriate changes.
· Assist Stakeholders in handling financial queries and providing suggestions around methods of improving processes.
· Other ad hoc project work will also be assigned.
· Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance / Economics.
· IT literate and expert in Excel (advanced formulas, complex models, pivot tables etc.)
· Flexibility to perform and follow-up general and diversified tasks.
· Ability to summarize, present information and produce clear and concise analysis.
· Excellent organizational skills with capability to prioritize.
· Strong team player with the capability to work both independently and in a team.
· Proactive, communicative, accurate and eager to learn.
· Previous experience with Xero Accounting Software is preferred.
· Strong background in transactional finance, especially in remittances and experience with Xero Accounting Software.
· Excellent analytical and numerical skills
· Sharp time management skills
· Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data