· Provide 360 degrees reconciliation and settlement support across all income streams including MSC and other income.
· Ensure daily reconciliation of all transactions and provide daily/weekly reconciliation and settlement reports.
· Ensure that the business is not exposed to any material risks emanating from reconciliation variances.
· Establish relationships and liaise with key stakeholders that contribute to possible variances on card reconciliation such as Nibbs, Bank partners, PTSP's etc.
· Reconciliation of income/fees with partners and ensuring value is transferred to the company’s account promptly.
· Continually evaluate and recommend best practice business process throughout the payment value chain.
· Develop and maintain business relations with payment partners.
· Contribute to and maintain system standards within all Payment platforms.
· Perform any other task as might be assigned by Head, Settlement and Reconciliation
Qualifications & Requirements:
· An appropriate business-related Degree with a financial component, or other related disciplines.
· Minimum of 4-5 years of experience in FINTECH, Banking, Payments and Collections sectors.
· In-depth knowledge of bank card reconciliation and settlement dynamics and processes
· Excellent Customer focus and management skills
· Great understanding of digital channels, digital payment channels, multi-bank collections platforms and digital payment architecture.
· Detailed and organized
· Excellent Analytical skills
· Excellent report writing skills