To provide financial support and look after the company's financial state by assisting in managing the day-to-day financial transactions for the company and ensuring they have been recorded accurately, support in providing sound and strategic financial reports,s and recommend viable ways of controlling internal costs.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Generate weekly and Monthly financial reports to management as well as to necessary government authorities
- Provide sound financial advice to the management
- Financial liaison with Vendors to negotiate payment terms
- Cash Flow Analysis and Projection (Monthly)
- Liaise with External Auditors
- Internal cost control system. Enforce guidelines for Expenditure
- Quarterly/Monthly/Yearly Budget preparation
- Statutory Obligations remittances - VAT, PAYE, Income TAX
- Maintain good Accounting documentation and records with effective filing systems
- Create solutions to new financial challenges by applying financial/treasury knowledge
- Liaising with other departments and business units on a range of issues;
- Arranging financial audits and reviews as required;
- Recommend a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over Finance Department activities
- Payments and treasury needs.
- Perform financial analysis as needed
- Provision of support with financial projections and other strategic items, as needed
- Assisting the coordination of the long-term financial planning exercise and budget cycle undertaken by the organization
- Development of business financial processes and ensuring they are regularly maintained.
- Proactively seeking to maintain and improve all financial controls, ensuring the processes are fully documented, frequently reviewed and updated, and communicated as appropriate.
- Undertaking any other duties relevant to the key tasks and responsibilities identified by the CEO
- Partner with the Finance/Accounting team during monthly and quarterly close processes.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as required.
- Financial liaison with Vendors regarding Quote validation, negotiating payment terms
- Staff Payroll Management (Statutory taxes etc.)
- Maintain records to meet legal and tax requirements
- Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Proficient user of finance software
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.