The Finance Manager will provide financial leadership to the company, including responsibility for the budget, planning, and supporting the executive team through financial analysis and management ports. You will lead analysts in building actuals, forecasts, budgets, and operational plans for covered businesses or functions.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Accurate recording of all financial records and ensuring they are in line with company policies.
- Monthly general ledger reconciliation.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including detailed analysis of movements in key line items.
- Provide insightful commercial information and financial analysis to guide strategic and operational decisions across the company.
- Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial and tax regulations
- Lead a team of financial and administrative assistants and provide consistent feedback to improve performance.
- Consult Group finance about funding options and recommend cost-reducing solutions
- Participate in project analysis, validation of plans, and ad-hoc requests
- Develop, document, and implement day-to-day financial operations within the company (payroll, invoicing, tax remittance, and other transactions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or any related field required
- Master’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related field preferred.
- Five (5) years of experience in a finance role, including managing a team of financial analysts or associates.
- A proven track record of successfully leading the financial reporting for a business unit, company, or functional area
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Good decision-making and problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver on agreed timelines
- Excellent stakeholder management skills to coordinate across internal teams
- Highly motivated with a strong sense of ownership
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.