We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Drive the continuous improvement of end-to-end accounting practices.
- Prepare and post monthly accruals, prepayments, and similar accounting entries.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Leading the analysis of monthly and quarterly numbers and presenting findings to the board.
- Managing an end-to-end audit process of current systems – while acting as the first point of contact for external auditors.
- Continually identify risks to delivery, propose solutions where necessary, and effectively manage stakeholder expectations throughout.
- Dealing with working capital management and production of cash flow forecasts.
- Leading the team responsible for payroll, VAT, and HMRC processes.
- Academic qualification of either an HND or BSc in a relevant discipline
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Strong technical accounting knowledge
- Excel and modeling
- Creating statutory accounts
- Ability to delegate and manage the work of others
- Produced budgets up to multi-millions
- Experience running annual audit
Remuneration: NGN 85,000 (negotiable)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.