- Maintain confidential personnel files in compliance with applicable legal requirements.
- Prepare documents necessary for new employee orientation/onboarding and ensure the orientation is scheduled appropriately and timely.
- Assist in the hiring process by coordinating job postings and organizing resumes and applications as well as performing initial telephone interviews and reference checks.
- Provide customer service to employees and applicants in person, via telephone, or email inquiries.
- Compile data and prepare a variety of reports.
- Ensure leave time is tracked in the system and run monthly reports.
- Update payroll and benefits information and facilitate enrollment as well as resolution to any errors.
- Verify the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records, including researching, tracking, and resolving accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies.
- Process invoices for payment and place checks in envelopes to be mailed.
- Coordinate maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment, as well as arrangement and housekeeping of office facilities.
- Coordinate the purchase of office supplies, equipment, and furniture.
- Point of contact for technicians regarding computer support and phone/voicemail system; troubleshoot issues and coordinate repairs when required.
- Oversee special events for staff by coordinating Worksite Wellness and Safety committees and schedules.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accomplish all tasks as appropriately assigned or requested