Wichtech Industries Ltd is looking to recruit for a new role which is Finance Executive Trainee for the sanitary wares division in our company.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Graduate trainee
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Stock/Inventory management
- Demonstrate knowledge of products and services to customers in the showroom
- Administer all clients’ queries on financial issues, manage effective resolution of customer complaints.
- Coordinate with other departments to maintain efficiency on all sales procedures and activities.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully training and managing team set up by management
- Assessing training and development needs for that sector of the organization
- Managing agent account records
- Daily Account reconciliation
- Predicting future financial trends
- Analyzing market trends and competition
- Reporting the trends and analyses to management and stakeholders, and providing advice on how the company and future business decisions might be impacted
- Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk
- Minimum academic qualification of an HND or BSc in Accounting or other related courses
- 0 - 4 years post-NYSC experience,
- Highly numerate,
- Very versed in written and oral communication,
- Profound technology, and computer application knowledge.
Remuneration: Between NGN 120,000 - 150,000 net
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos.