- Assist in performing all tasks necessary to achieve the organization’s mission and help execute staff growth plans
- Participate in developing new businesses; specifically assist the CEO in identifying new funding opportunities, the drafting of prospective programmatic budgets, and determining the cost effectiveness of prospective businesses.
- Assist in formulating the company’s future direction and supporting tactical initiates.
- Monitor and direct the implementation of a strategic business plan.
- Develop financial and tax strategies.
- Manage the capital requests and budgeting processes
- Any other businesses/assignments such as financial information, risk management, bank relations as exigencies of work demand.
- Excellent presentation skills, good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong business analytics and commercial skills.
- Financial planning and project management skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Good negotiation, researching and networking skills.
- Good knowledge of business processes.
- Sharp, articulate and high attention to details.
- Warm and charismatic personality.
• A degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting,
• 7-10 years relevant experience with not less than 4 years in the construction industry.
• Must have worked in the finance, treasury or Credit unit of a financial institution.
• MBA will be an added advantage.
• Must be Chartered - ICAN/ ACCA.
• Must NOT be less than 30 yrs old