We are looking for a suitable individual that can handle the finance and accounting function of a travel and tourism company registered with IATA. The job requires knowledge and skill in managing accounting information and preparing reports for management.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Recognize business transactions, analyze and post to relevant books of accounts.
- Prepare daily and periodic reports and financial statements for management.
- Manage the ticketing acquisition and sales to generate revenue.
- Manage the source and application of funds and prepare a cash flow report.
- Perform weekly and monthly reconciliation of cash, POS, and bank transactions.
- Provide revenue assurance and report on the movement of debtors and creditors
- Manage staff payroll and related deductions for tax.
- Prepare budget and manage expenses.
- Perform internal checks of all transactions.
- Manage external auditors and related statutory bodies.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.