- Prospecting and closing of new businesses.
- Registration of new clients.
- Ensuring client satisfaction by listening to the needs of the client, proffering solutions immediately were available and building a good relationship for referrals.
- Meet and exceed the monthly and annual revenue targets
- Develop new business leads with maximized conversion rates
- Establish relationships at a strategic level that can guarantee continuous inflows.
- Assisting clients with making the right considerations by presenting the most suitable solutions
- Researching, preparing and executing high-impact meetings with potential high net worth, partners, and clients
- Representing the firm at industry events and conferences
- Ability to structure and manage intensive workloads.
- A team player, dedicated to contributing toward the outcome desired by the team.
- Well connected with High-Net-Worth Individual.
- Well-developed core consulting skills of research, analysis, presentation, and attention to detail.
- Aptitude to grasp new concepts and effectively produce results.
- ND/HND/BSC/MSC in business, economics, marketing, or other related disciplines
- Minimum of 0 to 10 years marketing experience
- Ability to lead teams with a sound work ethic, intellectual curiosity, and exceptional client service.
- A high degree of emotional intelligence to effectively deal with increasingly diverse clients and teams.
- Confidence and maturity to work with senior executives.
- Ability to be self-directed and be an independent contributor to the team.
- High level of integrity and good communication skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Articulate and well-spoken.
- Effective in fast-paced environments.
- Determined, highly self-motivated proactive and confident individual.
- Results-oriented and resourceful.