- Reporting to the Regional Representative, the Analyst is responsible for maintaining a beneficial relationship between Shelter Afrique and her clients and explaining Shelter Afrique product and financing guidelines to clients.
- Assist in the promotion and development of a quality lending portfolio.
- In addition, s/he will provide support to customers in the loan application process, and will carry out market research
- Assess the attractiveness of specific investment opportunities with a strong focus on credit quality and development impact and make recommendations management • Prepare project briefs, project information summary reports, and project appraisal reports for presentation to the department, review committees, senior management and finally to the Board of Directors.
- Develop and maintain an appropriate database on borrowers, investors, governments, institutions and other collaborating agencies.
- Maintain effective filing and record management system for the office and ensure safety, security and confidentiality;
- Maintain office supplies and inventory for the office;
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Must have a minimum of a Master's degree in Business Administration, Finance or other relevant fields; a professional qualification – A Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) charter holder or Chartered Accountant will be a plus;
- Have a minimum of one (1) years professional experience in corporate / project finance, investment banking, consulting or private equity/venture capital with specific experience in Africa; among Bank colleagues and other development institutions, governments and other organizations
- Knowledge of economic developments and market trends in Africa;
- Ability to contribute to sound decisions and contribute to the execution of the decisions;
- Ability to initiate, effectively and independently interact with the senior government officials, senior management of potential clients
- Excellent organizational, administrative, and time management skills
- Proven ability to work with limited supervision and efficiently to deliver under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing effectively in French or English, with excellent working knowledge of the other language
- Competence in the use of standard Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
The deadline for submission is 30th October 2021.