- Plan and implement activities of recruitment to ensure the right level of manpower to meet the company's business requirements.
- Managing the preparation of manpower statistics, e.g. staff movement, retention, and conduct the analysis and recommendation to the management.
- Recommend and manage the deployment of appropriate selection tools To ensure the Recruitment of high-quality staff to help meet company business objectives.
- Develop and implement sourcing strategy, and supervise the usage of recruitment agencies to ensure optimum value is delivered.
- Develop induction materials & conduct induction to new employees to ensure all staff members are familiarized with the company policies and procedures and align themselves with the company vision and culture.
Qualifications and Requirements::
- B.Sc or HND (Accounting); ACA Holders need
- Experience: At least 3 years post-graduation working experience in a corporate environment.
- Candidates should have experience working with a management consulting firm,
- Must understand various accounting software and possession of ACCA will be an added advantage.