- Oversee all accounting and assets management functions.
- Perform supervisory accounting and book keeping roles.
- Supervise the Accountant.
- Create hiring plans for front-of-the-house and back-of-the-house staff.
- Promote open roles using online and print job ads.
- Screen, interview and evaluate candidates.
- Prepare job offers and employment contracts.
- Calculate payroll considering overtime, holidays and shifts.
- Plan attractive compensation and benefits packages to increase retention.
- Manage payroll and keep updated records of payments.
- Oversee employee attendance and working schedules including breaks, overtime and paid time off.
- Schedule onboarding sessions and job-related trainings for all employees.
- Track key recruiting metrics like turnover rates and source of hire.
- Ensure that restaurant staff complies with health and safety regulations of the hospitality