We are searching for a driven technical sales representative to join our dynamic team. The technical sales representative should have a clear understanding of the components of the products of Paints, Coating Solutions & Building materials and the ability to demonstrate how they work. Your responsibilities will include establishing the needs of the customer and recommending and demonstrating products. To be a successful technical sales representative, you should be able to develop an excellent rapport with your existing customers and source new clients. A top-notch technical sales representative should be knowledgeable about competing products and should have the ability to break down technical terminology to non-technical clients.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Establishing the technical needs of the customer and suggesting appropriate products
- Explaining complex technical information to customers in a way that is easily understandable.
- Following up with customers and resolving any issues that may arise.
- Keeping customers informed about new technological products.
- Compiling proposals and reports related to technical products.
- Ensuring that sales targets are consistently met.
- Reporting to management about sales made.
- Updating records of customer communications and contact information.
- Minimum academic qualification of bachelor’s degree in business, or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of sales or marketing experience in the Paints & Coating solutions market.
- Technical knowledge and a comprehensive understanding of how the Paint, Coating Solutions & building material products work.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to identify and follow up on leads.
- Exceptional skills in selling products and closing deals.
- Knowledge of sales promotion techniques.
- Excellent presentation skills and a professional appearance.
- A valid driver’s license and a willingness to travel extensively
- Self-motivated, and they have to be smart both in the books and on the street
- Trustworthy, smart, competitive, listen more than they talk, act in the company's interest, and actually achieve targets.
Remuneration: NGN 120,000 - 150,000
- Commissions are admitted only after targets are achieved
- Bonuses are given at management's discretion
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.