- A well qualified professional who will work within the Engineering Department to implement the company’s strategic objectives.
- Bachelors Degree in Surveying.
- Masters Degree from reputable institutions and relevant professional qualifications will be an advantage.
- 3 years post qualification experience including at least 2 years experience in a similar position.
- Reports to Manager, Engineering Department.
Work within the Engineering Department to support:
• The execution of the company’s projects
• Monitoring and assistance with project management
• Compliance with all applicable surveying, design and engineering codes and standards (Nigeria and International)
• Research and analyze market trends, competitor offerings, demographics forming the basis of the company’s corporate strategies
• Coordinate with the engineering, finance and corporate departments as well as the operations staff of the affiliate companies
• Support the Management and Engineering Teams in effective and technically appropriate project planning, strategy development and implementation against work plans and the Company’s strategic objectives
• Report Types:
1. Daily reports
2. Weekly Reports
3. Monthly Reports
4. Annual reports
5. Emergency Reports
• Reporting Objectives
• Reporting Outcomes
• Gap Analysis
• Usability of Information and Data
• Feedback and Action Mechanisms
• Process Management
• Issues Management
• Capability and experience working with modern surveying techniques, technology and systems
• Capability and experience working with modern surveying instruments including GPS equipment and “Total Stations”
• GIS mapping and interpretation skills
• “Town Planning” and “Industrial Park” development experience
• Up-to-date data acquisition skills including data acquisition using the company’s drone
• Up-to-date digital data processing and interpretation skills • Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• A high level of administrative skills
• The ability to work with discretion
• Systematic working style
• Excellent research skills
• Ability to work under pressure.